Job Posting: Project Manager
Note: This is an executive volunteer position. No financial compensation is offered.
The Local Charity is based in Toronto, Ontario. We are devoted to relief of poverty, with a focus on kids, youths, families, and women’s shelter.
The organization operates virtually, eliminating high overhead costs such as brick & mortar or salary, therefore streamlining our effort to maximize each donated dollar! Charity is singular and achievable. We make real life changes – one person at a time.
We are looking for someone who is passionate, dynamic, engaging, smart and strategic. The Project Manager will play a key role in the Strategy and Key Initiatives of all programs with The Local Charity.
- Ensure that project stays within scope, on time, and on budget
- Work with internal team to ensure program objectives are met
- Co-ordinates the staff team, including conducting meetings, for the purpose of effective implementation of The Local Charity’s program
- Oversee and actively participant in the development of program
- Develop work plans, briefing papers, and reports
The successful candidate will have the following qualities:
- Project Management Professional (PMP) certification an asset
- Good organizational and time management abilities
- Experience with team building, personnel management & supervision
- Analytical and problem solving skills
- Decision making ability
- Effective verbal, presentation and listening communication skills
- Effective written communication skills
- Passion for the Mission and committed to changing the landscape.
Qualified candidates should apply via email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Application deadline: June 15, 2018.
We thank all applicants; however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.