Job Posting: Marketing Director
Note: This is an executive volunteer position. No financial compensation is offered.
The Local Charity is a volunteer-run charity based in Toronto, Ontario. We’re a Canadian registered non-profit organization devoted to relief of poverty.
The organization operates virtually, eliminating high overhead costs such as brick & mortar or salary, therefore streamlining our effort to maximize each donated dollar! Charity is singular and achievable. We make real life changes – one person at a time.
We are seeking an inspiring, collaborative, and seasoned marketing professional to serve as the Marketing Director for The Local Charity. The Marketing Director will be responsible for leading and managing all aspects of directives for The Local Charity’s communications and marketing initiatives.
- Lead the creation of a communications strategy and crucial media relations activities to strategically situate The Local Charity with key stakeholders.
- Develop and maintain key messaging, branding, across all communications channels.
- Design and oversee marketing strategy.
- Oversee successful integration of marketing overlaying The Local Charity’s programs and initiatives.
The successful candidate will have the following qualities:
- Vision to inspire and lead our local community to be charitable, be kind to one another (be it via The Local Charity or other avenue).
- Provide leadership as the Marketing Director, strategy to increase awareness and engagement for both volunteers, individual donors and corporate sponsors level.
- Develop, execute, and achieve the marketing and communications plan and performance goals aligned with The Local Charity’s overall strategy and mandate.
- Passion for the Mission and committed to changing the landscape.
Qualified candidates should apply via email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please quote “Marketing Director” in the subject line.
Application deadline June 30, 2019.
We thank all applicants; however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.